Wednesday 6 March 2013

Reflection #6 (PowerPoint & Webquest)

A lot of materials were covered in class today, one of which is; we were taught how to create a PowerPoint quiz. Learning about the PowerPoint quiz was quiet instructive and fascinating but I did not enjoy the class due to the fact that my computer was not working. As a result of this I was not able to fully complete the task given, however, a midst the challenges I understood what was expected of me to do and I was able to do what I could.
The lecturer also carried us through the process of creating a web quest on Zunal.com.  The web quest is a project that is a part of a lesson therefore it is a research project.
Each class I reflect on what I've been taught and this has shown me how important these lessons in Technology and Methodology Integration are, and how these lessons learnt can facilitate in the classroom when I become a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment